Saky's betting reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5.February 2021 -Saky's games

Go down

5.February 2021  -Saky's games Empty 5.February 2021 -Saky's games

Post by Saky-paky Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:58 am

PORTUGAL: Primeira Liga

Ferreira  -  Tondela

pick: Ferreira  ;   Ferreira -0.75 AH ;  Ferreira over 1,5 goals

odd:1,80 ; 1,92 ; 2,00

result:2:1 won

Info:

Some extra pointers about the game in general today.
Tondela had 2 days more rest for this what maybe can give a little edge in fitness for Tondela but overall I don't think so, Paços de Ferreira hasn't played that much to come out here fatique in my opinion, but still, it can be a factor but I'm feeling good about Paços de Ferreira in that area.
Paços has a key player suspended for tomorrow, Eustaquio is a great player in my opinion and that's why I think that the odds are like this, if he would play I think bookies would give more respect to Paços even bookies haven't giving no respect to this team without any reason and we have take advantage of that.
About Tondela, Tondela is a crazy team since they came to the league, they survived the first two season in the league with two super miracles but since then they had no issues to maintain the team in the 1st division, but with this team nothing is normal, last season they where the worst home team in the league and were great on the road and this season they are great at home and the worst road team in the league, conquering only 1 point in 7 games and suffering 17 goals against in those games.
One think that I like about Tondela since they are in the league is that they don't play afraid and because of that they already had made some huge surprises in the last couple of season, they have beating Sporting, Porto and Benfica but overall this season their team is overperforming in my opinion because talent wise I don't think they are that talent and even they are in 9th place what we could see has amazing for this team, the difference between the 9th place and the last place are 5 points and Tondela will for sure fight for surviving.
Last 3 road trips from Tondela ended all in 0:2 losses, against Nacional, Benfica and Belenenses and the big difference on the road this season is their mental mistakes and by missing 2 key defenders for today I see their defense having a hard time to stop Paços from scoring. I also remember the games that Tondela lost on the road against Sporting 0:4 in a game who could have easily ended in 7 or 8:0 or even more to be honest and even they only lost 3:4 against Porto on the road, Porto could have easily scored 6 or 7 goals in that game, what I'm saying is that Paços even without Eustaquio should have no issues to create good scoring chances for themselves here and scoring once again multiple times like in the last 5 games.

Paços de Ferreira is the most inform team in Liga NOS. They have 7 games without a loss and they won 5 games in a row. In the last round, they defeated Gil Vicente away by 1-2. The team is displaying excellent performance with a very solid defense, with only 1 goal conceded in the last 5 games, and they are also scoring a lot of goals with 11 scored in the last 5 matches.
Tondela are having a reasonable season, they in the middle of the table with 18 points in 16 games. Although they are relatively comfortable, in these 18 points only one point registered on an away game which makes them the worst team on the road.
I believe that Paços de Ferreira will continue the excellent series of wins with one more win in this game. The team is well motivated and they will play against the worst team on the road in Liga NOS, it will be the ideal opponent to increase the winning series to 6.

ROMANIA: Liga 1

Sepsi Sf. Gheorghe  -  Poli Iasi

pick: Poli Iasi  +0 AH  ;  Poli Iasi or draw ; Poli Iasi draw no bet; Poli Iasi to win

odds:3,50 ; 2,30  ; 3,50 ; 4,75

result:3:3 won

Info:

The game between Sepsi OSK and FC Arges from 02.02 was rescheduled for 16.02 due to the outbreak of COVID 19 from the host team.
Sepsi was in danger of not being able to organize this match against the Poli Iasi team either. On 01.02, 16 positive tests were detected among the players from Sepsi.
Two days ago, the coach of the Leo Grozavu team declared in a sports show that he does not know if he has enough valid players for the match on Friday, against the Poli Iasi team. He also specified that it is very probable that the team will be with many U21 players.

The president of the Sepsi OSK club, Attila Hadnagyi, specified that there are 12 valid players at the moment, including 3 goalkeepers.

Last game against Voluntari, Sepsi was missing: Jesus(GK-5 games), Niczuly(GK-14 games), Fl. Stefan(LB- 13 games / 0 goals), Vasvari(MF 15/3), L. Fulop(MF 13/1), Stefanescu(MF 14/0), Nouvier(MF 13/0), Gal Andrezly(MF 3/0), Achahbar(MF 12/2), Petrila(MF 9/2), Purece(MF 14/1), Aganovic(MF 17/2), Golofca(LW 13/1).

If Golofca and Petrila were absent due to COVID 19, they have already been in isolation for 14 days and could play against CSMS Iasi

Saky-paky
Admin

Broj poruka : 1988
Datum upisa : 2013-03-07

https://saky-paky.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down