Saky's betting reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

18.February 2021 -Saky's games

Go down

18.February 2021  -Saky's games Empty 18.February 2021 -Saky's games

Post by Saky-paky Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:45 am

EUROPE: Europa League - Play Offs

Slavia Prague  -   Leicester

pick: Slavia Prague 0, +0.5 AH

odd: 2,05

result:0:0 won

Info:

In recent years Slavia Prague are a dominant side in Czechia. They won the last two titles in the Czech First League and practically secured the title in this season. This weekend they beat Pardubice 3-0, and have ten points advantage over their city rivals Sparta. How dominant are Slavia in the domestic championship we can see from the fact that in 19 games they have 16 wins and just three draws.
This season they failed to qualify for the Champions League group stage, but have been very good in the Europa League. They qualified for the knock-out stage, and they won all three home games (against Bayer, Nice, and Hapoel Beer Sheva).
Defender David Hovorka and midfielder Petr Ševčik are out with injuries, but both of them are long-term absentees. Attacker Abdulla Yusuf is questionable, but this season he has just one appearance for the Czech club.
Leicester City are one of the positive stories of the Premier League. This weekend at home they beat Liverpool 3-1 and now they share the second position with Manchester United. Leicester have been really good throughout the season and they have a huge opportunity to qualify for the Champions League.
Ahead of the Europa League tie with Slavia, the situation with injuries is not ideal for Brendan Rogers. The situation is especially worrisome in defense where Rodgers can’t count on James Justin, Wes Morgan, Timothy Castagne, and Wesley Fofana. Besides them, he’ll also be without Dennis Praet and Ayoze Perez.
I know that Leicester are excellent in the Premier League, but this time I’ll go with Slavia. I think the visitors are focused on the Premier League where they can qualify for the Champions League. Also, they have some problems with injuries for this match. On the other hand, Slavia practically secured the domestic title, and can now fully focus on the Europa League. In this competition this season they managed to beat some strong sides like Nice or Bayer Leverkusen, so should not be underestimated. In my opinion odds for the hosts are too high, and I believe they can avoid defeat. I’m not sure if they will go through, but at home, they can’t be such underdogs.

EUROPE: Europa League - Play Offs

FK Crvena zvezda  -  AC Milan

pick: AC Milan

odd:2,00

result:2:2 lost

Info:

There is too much euphoria in the camp of the Serbian champion for this match! Coach
Red Star Dejan Stankovic said at the conference: "Let's be realistic and not too optimistic, because Milan has a much stronger team than us at the moment. Don't expect us to beat them, because this is not the Serbian championship. These are professionals who play football. much stronger, faster and better than us. Every result in which we do not lose is like a victory for us "

In fact, he was right.

Milan coach Pioli originally wanted to rest a few players from the starting lineup for this match, however, the last game against Spezia (lost 2-0) changed his intention. Milan today plays in the strongest lineup, including Ibrahimovic. I expect an easy victory for Milan today

Saky-paky
Admin

Broj poruka : 1988
Datum upisa : 2013-03-07

https://saky-paky.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down