Saky's betting reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8.April 2021 -Saky's game

Go down

8.April 2021  -Saky's game Empty 8.April 2021 -Saky's game

Post by Saky-paky Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:52 am

TURKEY: Super Lig

Gaziantep  -  Basaksehir

pick: Basaksehir 0, - 0.5 Asian Handicap

odd:1,90

Info:

I personally cannot imagine Basaksehir taking any risk with regard to relegation. Even though Erdogan and his people have bigger stuff to deal with right now, Basak is still too big to fail.

As displayed by their last game, a 3-1 home victory against Malatya, they are dead serious to stay in the league - and take points now, before bottom and befriended teams will start helping one another to stay in in the last couple of rounds. And from what I have seen, referees seem to be much in favor of having Basak succeed in doing so. With one very easily given penalty and another very dubious penalty and a red card for Basak not given, last round's 3-1 home game against Malatya is illustrative of this.

The referee on this Gaziantep - Basaksehir game seemed to have 'helped' Basaksehir notably in last year's end of season fixture against denizli, and, without spilling too many beans, I feel like he will not rule against the away side this time, to say the least.

TL;DR: I cannot imagine Basaksehir losing here, they are much more favourite than the odds depict.

Saky-paky
Admin

Broj poruka : 1988
Datum upisa : 2013-03-07

https://saky-paky.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down