Saky's betting reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6.November 20021 -Saky's games

Go down

6.November 20021  -Saky's games Empty 6.November 20021 -Saky's games

Post by Saky-paky Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:56 pm

GERMANY: Bundesliga

Wolfsburg - Augsburg

pick: Wolfsburg -0.5, -1.0 (Asian Handicap)

odd:1,90

Info:  Usually, we are looking for data and form over a long period of time but on this game, I am happy to make a selection after the last 2 games that I have seen. I know what Wolfsburg is capable of. They are a team built with a structure and Van Bommel's philosophy just broke that. He tried to play possession football, ball through the middle, slow and boring game. A new coach came and immediately went to the new formation with 3 central defenders and they just looked much more settled in with balanced midfield.

Augsburg looks hopeless, especially away from home losing 3 games in a row. And I can see Wolfsburg actually winning here by a margin. I watched Wolfsburg - Leverkusen game and Leverkusen first shot on target came around the 94th minute and that was a penalty and they missed. Augsburg is not near the level of Leverkusen if we talking about individual quality and I trust new Wolfsburg enough to win this game by a couple of goals. But let's stay on the safe side and go with Asian Handicap 0.5,-1.0.

RUSSIA: Premier League

FK Krylya Sovetov Samara  - Khimki

pick: FK Krylya Sovetov Samara

odd:1,90

Info:

Samara is now in super form. I really like this team, I talked about it at the beginning of the season. It took time to adapt to the Priemier League. Now the team is at its peak, head coach Osinkin became the coach of the month in Priemier. Samara has three victories in the last four matches and in all of them they surpassed their rivals in the sharpness of scoring chances xG. And this despite the fact that 3 meetings were held away, and even with strong and status clubs with higher financial capabilities: Dynamo, CSKA, Krasnodar. There are no losses of players in the Wings line-up today. Khimki looked terrible in the match against Ural. No dangerous moments, boring dull game. This club has long needed to change players, but this is not happening yet. Wings are better now in everything, and Samara is the obvious favorite today

Saky-paky
Admin

Broj poruka : 1988
Datum upisa : 2013-03-07

https://saky-paky.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down