Saky's betting reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24.September 2021 -Saky's games

Go down

24.September 2021  -Saky's games Empty 24.September 2021 -Saky's games

Post by Saky-paky Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:47 pm

GERMANY: 2. Bundesliga

Regensburg  -  Aue

pick:  Regensburg -0.5, -1.0 (Asian Handicap)

odd:1,90

result:3:2 won

Info:

After a great start of season regensburg seems a bit in difficulties with one defeat ( St. Pauli) and two draws - they equalized in final minutes by Nurnberg - but this seems the right match for reprise.
After no wins, yet, and a run of five consecutive draws - only one of them ended with minimum disavantage - Aue remain at the bottom of table and on Tuesday sacked the trainer and part of staff.
For this match guests led by an interim coach, but their problems have a deep reason in a poor summer market, so, this shouldn't change too much here against a team that was able to trash Schalke 4-1 at home before the draw against Nurnberg on its home field.
Home team has no particular problems, Otto ( att.4 1g) remain out, while in the last defeat various Aue's players suffered knocks and Riese ( midf.1+3) and Sijiaric ( att.3+4) are two new sure misses with Ballas, Gniatic and Hochsteidt, all often starters last season

ENGLAND: Championship

Coventry  -  Peterborough

pick: Coventry  over 1,5 goals

odd:1,90

result:3:0 won

Info:

This is my only bet today I do think we found great value here. Saturday and especially Sunday will be filled with games that interest me the most as I am waiting for Italian and Norwegian league matches.

Coventry is not among the flashiest teams in the league but they do show us a great spirit in the squad. I think no one did not expect them to perform so well, yet they did so far. 5 wins 1 draw and 2 losses. Peterborough ended their losing streak against Birmingham and it surely boost their morale after the losses but I can not back against the home side here who should have enough quality to win this game and score more than once.

Saky-paky
Admin

Broj poruka : 1988
Datum upisa : 2013-03-07

https://saky-paky.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down