Saky's betting reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11.April 2021 -Saky's games

Go down

11.April 2021  -Saky's games Empty 11.April 2021 -Saky's games

Post by Saky-paky Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:22 am

NORTH MACEDONIA: 1. MFL

Sileks  -  Vardar

pick: Sileks

odd:1,80

result:6:0 won

Info:

Match between two teams that were first and second in the league but now are fighting for relegation. I wrote few times about Vardar. They have a terrible financial situations that started at the end of last season. A lot of their players and coach who won the title were hoping that the situation will resolve so they stay at the club till January and left the club. In 2021 all the matches Vardar is playing with academy players + 2-3 senior players who weren't able to find another club and in this period they lost 5 matches with 2 draws Sileks on the other hand is a club that didn't change much in their roster after last year when they finish second. The true is that they overachieved last year but they are surely not this bad. They have a bad luck in some matches but I am sure they will survive and escape relegation. Sileks is better team in this moment, have good momentum after reaching final in Macedonian cup few days ago ( beating Struga 1:0 away in SF ) so my bet is on them in this match

ITALY: Serie C - Group C

Turris  -   Ternana

pick: Ternana

odd:2,10

result:0:1 won

Info:

Turris without 5 players due to covid. Ternana's head coach Lucarelli said that they want to gift their fans with new records (87 goals scored in 33 games).

Turris has only 2 wins and 10 losses in its last 14 games, fighting to avoid playout (4 points above relegation zone). Ternana has dominated the league and is already promoted to Serie B, with 84 points in 33 games (26 wins, including last 7-2 against Cavese).

CROATIA: 1. HNL

Lok. Zagreb  -  D. Zagreb

pick: D. Zagreb -1,5

odd:2,00

safety:90%

result:0:2 won

Saky-paky
Admin

Broj poruka : 1988
Datum upisa : 2013-03-07

https://saky-paky.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down